PlayAmo's Screenshot Challenge: NetEnt vs Endorphina – €10,000
PlayAmo brings a unique competition this month and with NetEnt vs Endorphina pitted against each other, this should be quite an entertaining spectacle to be sure. The featured joint promotion goes by the name: The Battle of Providers, which is rather fitting since games from both software studios are going to take part in the event. A €10,000 prize pool has been divided into two equal parts, with €5,000 available on both sides. Pick one and play games from the selected providers, but in order to claim a portion of the reward, you must first catch bet multiplications over 100x and a screenshot of this feat to the casino staff ([email protected]playamo.com). The players have until the 1st June 2017 to compete in the promotion and play any slots from Endorphina or NetEnt.
The file has to be named just as it had been shown in the example (“Game Provider_nickname_date”) on PlayAmo's promo page, and submitted before June 1st. You can play games from one software platform to maximize the chances or play them all to try and win the whole reward. The participants are able to send as many screenshots as they like, because the points are added up accordingly to the calculating factor. Check for more info on this campaign through the PlayAmo casino website.
* Minimum bet: $0.5/0.5EUR/5NOK/5SEK/30RUR/0.0025BTC
* Screenshots can be sent to [email protected]
* The number of screenshots is unlimited
* Files have to be sent during the next 24h
* A €10,000 prize will be distributed on the 1 June
* Players can choose slots by Endorphina, NetEnt or both
* Only multipliers over x100 will count toward the challenge
* Additional Terms & Conditions apply